About Post: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission released the notification for the post of RO & ARO in 2023. It’s a great chance to build a career in the public services sector for interested candidates. Before Applying for this post we strongly suggest you read the UKPSC RO Recruitment Notification. Many people have common questions like Who is eligible for UKPSC RO and What is the salary of the RO in Uttarakhand? In this article, we will try to clear these types of Questions.
Table of Contents
Who is Eligible For UKPSC RO?
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission set eligibility criteria for the post of UKPSC Review Officer. We will some highlights in this article but candidates should read the UKPSC Official Notifications before applying.
Educational Elifiblity For UKPSC RO Vacancy 2023
Candidates must have a bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution. Specific educational degree needed in various job postings in Revenue Officer Vacancy.
Review Officer at Uttarakhand Secretariat
- Must Be Indian Nationality
- No Criminal Record
- Graduate From a Recognized University
- Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi Language.
- Candidates have a Typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour in Hindi.
- Candidate should have a typing speed of 8000 Key- Depression per hour in English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge Test (Qualifying in Nature)which contains Basic knowledge of Windows & Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Special Preference to Candiades
- Those who give 2 years of service in the Territorial Army.
- Secured Grade B in State Cadet Core and Grade B or C in National Cadet Core.
What is the Age Limit of UKPSC RO
The Age Limit of UKPSC RO is usually 21 years old to 42 Years old but it may depend upon different categories.
|Physical Disable Person||10 Years|
What is the salary of the RO in Uttarakhand?
Candidates who cleared the UKPSC PO exam and chosen for the post of Revenue Officer (Samikhya Adhikari) will receive an appealing monthly Salary Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100 (Level-8, Grade Pay 4800), along with job security, Special Allowances, Perks and Beifits.
Who is eligible for UKPSC RO ?
1. Indian Nationality.
2. Good Character.
3. Bachlore’s Degree.
4. Knowledge of Hindi Language.
5. 4000 Key-Depression/Hour in Hindi.
6. 8000 Key-Depression/Hour in English.
7. Knowledge of Windows & Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Acces and MS Powerpoint.
What is the Salary of UKPSC RO?
The Salary of UKPSC RO is Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100 (Level-8, Grade Pay 4800),