SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023: It is an initiative of theSBI Foundationunder its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). SBI Foundation’s main purpose in initiating the Asha Scholarship Programis to provide financial assistance to deserving students who come from low-income family backgrounds to ensure the continuity of their education. Through SBI Scholarship many students get benefits and continue their education.
SBIF Asha Scholarship2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Students from all across India (PAN India) are welcome to apply.
SBIF Asha Scholarship Benefits
SBI Asha scholarship amount: SBIF Asha Scholarship Qualified students will receive financial support of INR 10,000 for one year from the SBI foundation.
SBIF Asha Scholarship Document Need
- Marksheet: A copy of the mark sheets from the previous academic year.
- Identity Proof: A government-issued identity proof(Prefer Adhar Card)
- Admission Proof: Proof of current year admission(fee receipt, admission letter, institution identity card, or bonafide certificate)
- Bank Account Details: Bank account details of the applicant or their parent for the fund transfer.
- Income Proof: Proof of annual family income not exceeding INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
How to Apply SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023
- Visit the SBI Foundation Website: Go to the www.sbifoundation.in.
- Access the Application Form: Click on the ‘SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023’ application form page.
- Start Application: Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to initiate the application process.
- Fill in Details: Fill in all the required details in the online application form accurately.
- Upload Documents: Upload the relevant documents, including marksheets, identity proof, admission proof, bank account details, income proof, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Accept Terms and Conditions: Read and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the scholarship program.
- Preview and Submit: Review all the details you have entered. If everything is correct, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 Last Date
SBI Asha scholarship last date is 30th November 2023
SBI Foundation is the CSR Branch of the State Bank of India. SBI Foundation operates across 28 Indian states and Union Territories.
SBI Asha scholarship official website is www.sbifoundation.in.
SBI Foundation primary focus on Rural Development, Health Care, Empowerment of PwD, Skill Development, Livelihood, Youth Empowerment and many areas.