www.iffco.in recruitment 2023 Apply online. Who can apply for Iffco AGT? What is the salary of agriculture graduate trainee? What is the last date for Iffco AGT?
About the IIFCO: Indian Farmer Fertiliser Cooperative Limited(IIFCO) is a multi-state cooperative society, which is wholly owned by Cooperative Societies of India.IFFCO is headquartered in New Delhi, India. IIFCO is engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing the fertilizer.
|Organisation Name||Organization Name|
|Post Name||Agricultural Trainee|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelim Exam, Main Exam, Interview, and Medica Test|
|Notification Released Date||16th September 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||7th October 2023|
Who can apply for Iffco AGT?
- The age limit should be 30 years
- Candidates must hold a full-time regular 4-year degree in Agriculture.
- Candidates expecting final semester results by November 2023 can also apply.
- General/OBC Candidate should secure a 60% mark in the Degree and ST/SC Candidate should secure a 55% mark in the Degree
- The qualifications should be from a UGC-recognized University/Institute.
- Nationality should be Indian
- Good Character
What is the salary of agriculture graduate trainee?
- As per the rules of the organization, presently the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- After successful completion of one year’s training, AGTs may be absorbed with a basic pay of Rs. 37,000/- per month(Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, along with TA, DA, HRA)
What is the last date for Iffco AGT?
The last date for IIFCo AGT is 7th October 2023. We strongly advise to candidate to read the notification before applying for the post of Agricultural Graduate Trainee.
www.iffco.in recruitment Service Bond
General and OBC Category Candidate would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and in the case of SC/ST category Rs. 20,000/- for serving for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training.
How to Apply for AGT
Eligible and interested candidates can online application before 7th October 2023 on the IFFCO Official Website