IDBI Junior Assistant Manager: Great news for Bank job Aspirant! The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification for 2023 has been officially released by the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) on its website, www.idbibank.in, on September 15, 2023. This notification announces the recruitment of 600 eligible candidates for the position of Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’. Interested Candidate can submit their Online Application from September 15th to September 30, 2023, on the IDBI’s Official Website. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023.IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Pdf. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Apply online. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Previous Paper. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Cutoff. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Salary. IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Eligible Criteria.
Table of Contents
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant Manager , Grade ‘O’|
|Junior Assistant Manager Number of Post||600|
|Application Dates||15th September to 30th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment Pdf
The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF is now available on the official IDBI website at https://www.idbibank.in/ since September 15, 2023. Aspirants can read thoroughly before going to apply.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment Important Dates
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 notification Out||15th September 2023|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Application Start||15th September 2023|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Application End||30th September 2023|
|Last Date to fee Payment||30 September 2023|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Admit card||October 2023|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Online Test date||20th October 2023|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancies Category-wise
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Application Fees
ST/SC/PWD:- Rs. 200/-
Other Category:- Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager
To apply for job vacancies for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager, here are the steps you should follow:
- Visit the official website of the organization and select the “Career” section. Click on “Current Openings.”
- Click on “New Registration” to create an account on the portal. Provide all the required personal details, including your full name, email address, date of birth, and other necessary information.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent photograph and signature as per the provided guidelines.
- Carefully read and accept the instructions provided on the website.
- Before submitting your application, cross-check all the information you’ve entered.
- Never forget to take a print-out.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (as of 31/08/2023):
- A Graduation Degree from any recognized university in any discipline with an aggregate of 55% or an equivalent degree recognized by the Central Government.
- Final-year candidates can apply provisionally, but they must present their Graduation Passing results if selected for the interview.
- Proficiency in computers is expected.
- Proficiency in the regional language is preferred.
Age Limit (as of 31/08/2023):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Servicewomen: 5 years
- Candidates affected by the 1984 riots: 5 years.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Selection Process
The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 follows a three-step selection process:
- Online Computer-Based Test (CBT): This test contains 200 questions worth 200 marks and 2 Hour Time.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Candidates who pass the CBT and Group Discussion stages will proceed to the personal interview.
- Document Verification: During this step, candidates are required to submit the following documents for identity verification:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Education transcripts
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate