SBI SO Recruitment 2023. SBI SO Salary. SBI SO Eligibility. SBI SO Qualification. SBI SO Age Limit. SBI SO Notification 2023. Know How to Apply.
Table of Contents
India’s largest bank State Bank of India invites the online Application submission for the post of 439 Sepcialist Officer. Eligible and Interested can apply for the post before 6th October.
SBI SO Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vancancies||439 Post|
|Pay Scale||Rs.36,000 – 1,00,350/-|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
|Last Date||06thOctober, 2023|
|Location||All Over India|
|Application Fees||SC / ST / PWD Candidates- No Fees|
General / EWS / OBC Candidates-Rs.750/-
SBI SO Recruitment Category Wise Post
- General (GEN): 240 positions
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 94 positions
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 30 positions
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 53 positions
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 22 positions
SBI SO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/EC/Software Engineering
- M.Tech/M.Sc in CS/IT/EC from a recognized university
- Candidates should have relevant work experience
SBI SO Recruitment Maximum Age Limit
The maximum age limit varies between 31 to 42 years. Age is calculated as of 31.03.2023.
SBI PO Recruitment How to Apply
- Go to www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘Careers’ and then select ‘Current Openings.’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Choose “Click for New Registration” and enter your Email and Mobile Number.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Use your registration number and password to log in. Provide accurate details; no corrections are allowed after submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to submit your application.
- General / EWS / OBC Candidates can Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the SBI SO Application form for future reference.
In this Article, we provided short information on the State Bank Of India Specialist Officer’s Post details. We strongly advise you to read the full notification carefully before applying for this post. For more job-related information visit www.jobsmonster.in and visit Bank Job-related information visit www.bankseva.co.in