NSP Top Class Scholarship.NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023-24. Apply NSP Scholarship 2023@ www.nsp.gov.in.NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Start Date. National Scholarship Portal News.www.scholarships.gov.in 2023-24 last date.
Table of Contents
The National Scholarship for Post-Graduate Studies supports students pursuing higher education. NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023-24 is launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. Govt of India offers undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to SC students.
This initiative aims to support better education beyond class 12. Every year 1700 SC students get benefits from this Scheme. In this Scholarship they don’t need to pay a single rupee of tuition fees, government will bear their fees.
NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023-24
NSP Top Class Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant must belong to the Schedule Caste Category.
- Applicant should be passed 12th with 60% Marks.
- Candidate must have secured admission to a recognized college or university in India to pursue a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Applicant’s Annual income must be less than 8 Lakh Rupees from all sources.
NSP Scholarship Benefits
Under the NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023-24 applicants will receive a full tuition fee waiver along with a stipend of Rs 86,000 in the first year and Rs 41,000 in subsequent years.
. The scholarship covers living expenses, books, computers, and other essentials, facilitating access to quality education for Scheduled Caste students in private institutions and flying clubs.
Document needed to apply for NSP Scholarship 2023-2024
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the institution and the student
- Proof of admission
- Scorecard of entrance exam qualified (if applicable)
- The fee structure of the program
How to apply for NSP Scholarship 2023-2024 Online
- Step 1: Click on the‘Apply Now ‘ or Go to www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note: If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
- Step 3: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’ and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Step 4: Now tick the checkbox and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 5: Enter mobile number, captcha code, and OTP, then submit.
- Step 6: Fill in the required details and click on ‘Save & Register’ to complete the registration process.
- Step 7: Now click on the ‘Fresh Application’ tab and log in using the application ID and password.
- Step 8: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and submit the application.
NSP Scholarship Term & Condition
The NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023-24 gives scholarships to students from prestigious institutions like IIMs, IITs, AIIMS, NITs, and others recognized by NAAC A++/A+, NIRF’s top 100, and Ministry of HRD’s list of National Importance. 30% of scholarships are reserved for girls, but that can be transferable if no eligible female students are available. The scholarship ceases if the student fails the final exam, and only two children per family can avail of it.
Last Date to apply for NSP Scholarship 2023 to 2024
The last date to apply for NSP Scholarship 2023-2024 is 31 December 2023.
NSP Scholarship Toll free number|NSP Scholarship Email Id
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
Email ID – email@example.com | Phone Number – 0120-6619540