Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Customer Experience team, part of the Global Customer Care team in Google Technical Services, is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s advertising and users. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email or through social channel. Our deep understanding of our customers, coupled with our broad product knowledge, means we can focus on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
In this role, you’ll manage a team of vendors that support scaling efforts with a variety of cross-functional teams for a host of exciting new products/service offerings from Google. You’ll be responsible for new process implementation, performance management, agreement and SLA development, training, critical issue resolution, quality assurance, ongoing workforce planning, budgeting, space planning, systems support, business reviews and day-to-day vendor relationship management.
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best. We collaborate closely with Google’s engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers’ businesses grow.
- Support vendor operations and activities including monthly planning for staffing, training/certification of new agents, tools access, etc. Work with vendor and subject matter experts to test adequacy of workflow documentation and communicate need for updates/clarifications.
- Manage new teams to pilot nascent and evolving workflows to improve the customer experience, as well as provide valuable insights to the Product teams to highlight top issues and improve the service offering/product.
- Review vendor data, identify process improvement opportunities and drive improvement of vendor performance. Work closely with Vendor team to refine standard quality assurance framework for multilingual agent teams and feedback guidelines to subject matter experts on audit best practices.
- Identify opportunities to transition workflows, as well as ensure adequate process documentation/training material metrics and quality assurance frameworks are in place.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and manage new workflows to support emerging products/service offerings. Work with multiple vertical teams/stakeholders as well as a global teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in vendor management processes including managing multiple vendor agreements and execution of outsourcing projects.
- Experience in contact center operations including achievement of key goals and metrics tracking.
- Experience in risk and change management and applying project management tools.
- Ability to deal with multiple conflicting priorities, stakeholder issues and driving towards pragmatic decisions/actions.
- Effective problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.