Middleware Infrastructure Architect
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
- You will have to apply your deep expertise in designing, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support MQ servers.
- You will be supporting large scale WebSphere infrastructures with multiple middle ware products.
What you’ll do:
- Proven negotiating skills and to be astute in the interpersonal and political aspects of a sales situation.
- WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (WAS ND) v6.1.x, v7.x.
- WebSphere extreme Scale 7.x.
- Knowledge of WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
- IBM HTTP Server (IHS) v6.1.x, v 7.x.
- AIX/Unix command line.
- Experience with Standalone, domain mode Jboss and experience in building clustered environment.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8+ Experience in installing and configuring WMQ v.6 / v.7 on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Experience in creating MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Listeners etc.
- Should have implemented Distributed Queuing on various platforms.
- Implemented Triggering and worked on both Channel and Application Triggering by configuring and monitoring the Channel Initiators and Trigger Monitors.
- Implemented Clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks.
- Worked on Client-Server architecture for one to one and one to many connections.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in converting applications from weblogic to Jboss EAP 6.2
- Experience in JDBC/JMS configuration and code deployment on JBOSS
- Experience as an IT Architect and/or as Senior IT Consultant
- Executed and implemented some medium / large projects.
- Proven communication skills.
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
Early Professional Track
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?