Finance & Accounts
Reporting to (Title):
GM – MIS (Corporate)
The role would be to support Corporate Financial Analysis and Reporting. Be in charge of monthly cashflow analysis for the company, reporting on operational performance of specific business units, support in annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting exercise and business analytics for cost reduction initiatives
- Support in annual budgeting, forecasting exercise of the company.
- Support in financial modelling and sensitivity analysis for strategic initiatives
- Establish business intelligent reports & dashboards on various financial and operations MIS
- Maintain key matrix on revenue, and cost performance of the company on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis.
- Drive fixed cost productivity initiatives
- Monitor capex and prepare Daily Trackers.
- Prepare monthly reports and variance analysis of expenses vs. budget / prior year
- Analyse and report operational performance of the company relating to R&D, overseas operations and CSR initiatives.
- Report out daily MIS to senior leadership team.
- Prepare detailed monthly cashflow analysis
- Maintain budget, workflow and monitor capital expenditure
- Analyse fixed cost, identify opportunities for cost optimization, lead the initiatives across various functions
- Support in ad hoc reports and analysis
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial matters.
- Closely work with the accounting team on compliance to accounting standards and guidelines.
4-5 years’ of professional experience in planning & analysis, variable costing and corporate reporting
Industry to be Hired from
Experience in manufacturing sector having worked in a company with multi locational plants and large / complex distribution network.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Analytical Skills
- Communication and Presentation
- Collaboration and teamwork
Interaction Complexity and Team Work
Contact Person (mention the level/position that the position-holder will interact with)
- Cross functional team members
Internal : Department heads