About the company:
The silk concept is a socially innovative label where we create a premium range of understated silk from Assam that keeps you in comfort. We provide those desirable products for the Indian and International market starting from Delhi and Singapore. We are both B2B and B2C venture. TSC strongly believes in connecting people, places and products.
About the internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Swatch card orders & inventories 2. Managing the collection plan with mood boards & storyboards 3. Planning and developing merchandising strategies 4. Analyzing customer reactions and market trends 5. Design Innovation for fabric accessories through a slow process.
Who can apply:
- are available for the part time job/internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 9th Aug’18 and 8th Sep’18
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
Number of internships available: 2
Categories: Fashion Design,Merchandise Design,Design