West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world’s pharmaceutical drug supply. West is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, and supports its customers from locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. West’s 2016 sales of $1.5 billion reflect the daily use of approximately 112 million of its components and devices, which are designed to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients around the world.
The Analyst, IT, External Website Customer Support position is an external customer facing support role which will perform troubleshooting for the resolution customer technical issues with West’s external websites and mobile platforms.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform troubleshooting for the resolution customer technical issues with West’s external websites and mobile platforms.
- Share knowledge and support external users on how to utilize West’s website (account creation, login, online store experience, etc…) for both desktop and mobile experiences.
- Execute user experience testing and appropriate system maintenance activities.
- Ensure all assigned services deliver agreed service and operating levels.
- Contribute to service descriptions and service-level objectives (SLOs).
- Contribute to service roadmaps, descriptions and service-level objectives (SLOs) for dependent services.
- Perform customer service phone and electronic support.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience with strong experience in external facing customer support on Sitecore platform and / or Web Content Management platforms
- Strong customer service phone support experience a must
- Experience and understanding of the following:
- Technical customer facing support for Sitecore 8.1 XP or higher
- Administering and monitoring Sitecore platform
- Troubleshooting and resolve customer technical website issues
- Creating Power BI reports
- Working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and relative solutions
- Knowledge of Office 365 Applications
- Excellent time management and delivery execution skills
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization
Excellent English language skills (written/oral)
Willingness to global travel
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and able to adapt and learn new technologies
- Customer Service training / certification
- Sitecore certification a plus
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Travel up to 20%
West is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.