Trackwise Techno-Functional Developer Job at PAREXEL International Hyderabad, Telangana
- Design and implement deployment architectures to deploy large scale software suites incrementally across multiple geographies.
- Influence architecture, standards and & process to ensure reliability, uptime, performance and scale.
- Identify gaps in current technology and processes and recommend improvements
- Working with agile team involving scrum and sprint planning sessions
- Perform TrackWise product installation and Upgrade
- Develop technical solutions using the core TW product and utilities – Create workflows, Business rules, TWC automation, Notifications and Migrate updates
- Develop and Implement Crystal Reports & QualityView
- Prepared validation documents System Config/Design Specification (SDS) documents, perform Unit Testing, IQ & OQ Documents
- Assist in preparing the OQ test scripts and provided support and guidance for OQ and PQ execution
- Plan and execute the cutover and project Go-LIVE activities
- Transition the knowledge to Operations team for post Go-LIVE
- Delivering Response and Estimation for projects and enhancements
- Familiar with Quality Business Process like Audit, CAPA, Change Management and Risk Management etc.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Manage Environments Life Cycle & Releases
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience in TrackWise configuration and Crystal Reports development
- TrackWise Certification Preferred
- Experience in TW Web Service is plus
- Over All 11+ years of experience in performing a similar role
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technical Skills for
Trackwise Configuration, Migration, and New system Implementation
TrackWise Inbound and Outbound Web services
Java web services Axis 2.0 Apache
Crystal Reports Developer
Company: PAREXEL International
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana