System Administrator 3-IT Job at Oracle – in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Technical proficiency in Oracle Middleware components and Linux. Good knowledge/experience of Devops tools and automation.
- Good knowledge in Cloud platform.
- WebLogic Administration: Expert knowledge of configuration, installation, deployments and performance tuning.
- Should be able to troubleshoot independently any issues in WebLogic installation, configuration and production instance.
- Should have excellent knowledge of security patches.
- Very good working knowledge of Kubernetes and container based deployments. Should have working knowledge of automated deployments.
- Hands-on knowledge on supporting workflow based enterprise systems
- Good knowledge of BIP/OBIEE reporting application.
- Good Administration knowledge of IDCS(Oracle Identity Cloud Service)
- Good Oracle Database knowledge
- Hands on knowledge on Chef scripts and any Devops tools.
- Linux operation knowledge and Linux Scripting knowledge
- Basic Networking knowledge and experience in using Load Balance tools.
- Required to work in shifts including night shifts and to provide on-call support outside business hours including weekends
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Will be an added advantage if the candidate has supported any enterprise applications on a cloud platform.
- Should hold experience in supporting Production environments.
Company: Oracle –
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka