Sr. Accounts Associate Job at MetLife – in Jaipur, Rajasthan
The technical skills required to complete the above in brief include:
Strong PC skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular strength in Excel
1. Manage the gathering of essential financial data from source systems and subsequent feed to reporting databases.
2. Preparation of monthly reports for managers / directors.
3. Continuously review existing processes to identify and recommend improvement.
4. Propose and implement recommendations to improve efficiency, controls and accuracy of assignments.
5. Prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting.
6. Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
7. Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
8. Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in Commerce with at least 15 years of education
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
Should have knowledge of MS Office suite.
Good Computer navigation skills
Good knowledge of MS – Excel
Knowledge about US Culture
Knowledge of Accounting principles
Knowledge about Accrual and Journal Entries
Responsible for performing process deliverables on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards
Proficiency in English
Communication skills – should be able to read, interpret business documents. Good oral/written communication
Analytical and interpersonal skills
Escalate issues if required
Eye for detail
Team work/ Managing Self / Adaptability
Ability to work successfully in production driven environment
Adaptability to change
Ability to work on routine/standardized transactions
Self disciplined and result oriented
Ability to multi task
Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Other Requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training – if required)
(and purpose of relationship):
- TL for the purpose of reporting performance, escalation handling, clarifying concerns, and seeking feedback and support.
- Manager for the purpose of settling issues left unresolved by the AM and monthly evaluation of performance.
- Associate Accountants for the purpose of seeking cooperation & clarification on process-related matters & providing assistance and support when required.
- TL for the purpose of work thread related issues and escalated transactions.
- TL for the purpose of feedback.
- Trainers for the purpose of Pre-process and Process training
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company: MetLife –
Company Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan