Software Engineering – Java – Bangalore Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sharing our beliefs:
- Diversity – we strive to be an inclusive and diversified team, with members sharing and learning from each other
- Innovation – we employ not-afraid-to-fail mentality, taking the lead to be innovative in a controlled manner
- Work-life balance – with a global team structure and coverage, we want you to have a healthy lifestyle while being productive at work.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for design and implementation of software system enhancements.
- Ensure adherence to firm wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes.
- Quickly grasp the business use-cases supported by current stack to ensure the transformation program is moving in the correct direction and solving the all use-cases.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all businesses across Technology and among technology team members.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Work effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document in solving business problems for one or more business areas.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on application design development, and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to absorb problems & present creative solutions within required timeframes
- Must be able to demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or had experience of several major technology implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience working with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Team player comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting-style, unstructured environment
- Professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive and act upon feedback
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills – as well as written and verbal communication
Essential Technology Skills:
- Strong Java/J2EE + Spring Boot + REACT skills.
- Experience with Oracle development in Cloud environment
- Experience handling large volume dataset and SQL performance tuning
- Defect Management (JIRA or equivalent)
- Unix experience
- Experience with Test driven development, Continuous Integration and Deployment practices and tools (Jenkins, Git-Stash)
- Experience in working under AGILE development life cycle
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka