Software Engineering-J2ee Developer Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Hyderabad, Telangana
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BE/BTech degree with 5 – 8 years of work experience in Java technologies
- Proficient with Java, J2EE End to End development using Spring and Springboot, Sql-Server , Oracle.
- Hands on experience on test driven development
- Exposure to micro-services pattern is must
- Strong understanding of design principles and design patterns is a must.
- Ability to mentor team and collaborate with distributed teams is a must.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
- Agile experience is a must.
- Exposure on setting CI/CD pipeline & other DevOps components
- Experience on development using Captiva/FileNet/OCR and Cloud technologies will be added advantage.
Exposure to technology development projects and the full technology development lifecycle
Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
Strong problem-solving skills
A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without directionJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana