Service Mangement Manager Job at GSK – in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Posted Date: Oct 20 2021
n GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.”
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively
Our Finance Partnering and Service Management team provides strategic and operational finance partnering support to the Global Finance Services Organization. We are looking for agile, high-performing talent, qualified accountant to provide support to a diverse range of stakeholders across the organisation. As part of a modern, technology-led function delivering world-class service, you will be well-positioned to learn and develop your skills to progress in your career, laterally and vertically, working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
Service Management Manager
Manage monthly Voice of the customer (VOC) process and drive ongoing improvements, ensure VOC is aligned with Service Level Agreements (SLA), monitor SLA performance and support Towers to pursue credit when required
- Highlight/escalate where there are common themes across the board to Genpact/GFSLT for areas of concern, which need to be addressed across the board
- Facilitate the monthly Service Management Board, agree agenda, follow through on actions, set agenda and plan meetings in advance and coordinate with Core GFS Leadership Team; Monitor Finance Services (FS) Service Alerts and enable timely closure of FS Service Alerts.
- Ensure ongoing suitability of contract management and Business Continuity processes
- Manage the process of any commercial re-contracting that takes place during the year, liaising with Procurement, tower leads and SVP GFS
- Lead on any major new Change Requests (CR) required during the year that require SVP approval – work with Genpact to create the CR, agree commercials with Tower leads and review with SVP GFS
- Manage contract change request process, conducting and leading full reviews regularly
- Identify improvements to process and embed across GFS
- Maintain ownership of Change Request tracker and improvements with tracking of benefits delivered
- Lead engagement with Procurement to ensure involvement in all major commercial decisions
- Maintain strong relationship with Genpact leadership e.g. VP Global Ops
This position is all about working locally and internationally and tying together finance stakeholders from multiple locations in order to provide support with service management oversight. It will require true influencing skills and the agility to manage
successful relationships with varied teams. Communication skills are essential, including ability to communicate complex matters appropriately to each stakeholder.
Basic qualifications & skills:
- Minimum 10 years of similar experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- IT Skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to achieve quality and deliver on deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to make decisions idependently
- Experience working with client groups with ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels.
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Good prioritisation skills.
Inclusion & Diversity at CH:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Company: GSK –
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka