Senior Executive – Accounts Job at Lionbridge Technologies in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Responsible for finance review and approval of customer invoicing, approx. 1000 per month, through our on-line invoicing system.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Sales and Finance to ensure invoicing is created correctly.
- Responsible for distributing invoicing according to customer needs, including entering invoices into various customer invoicing web sites, and meeting customer deadlines.
- Assist the A/R Team Lead on invoicing queries.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries on a timely basis.
- Assisting the finance team in various ad-hoc projects
- In house production software (in which customer invoices are created)
- Accounting software package CODA.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products, in particular excel.
Qualifications & Skills:
Experienced (min 1 years) Accountant Execuitive
Experience in SSC environment would be helpful
Advanced Business English and good communication skills
Strong attention to detail and accuracy is necessary
Knowledge of general office administration and procedures.
People skills will be the key criteria in judging candidate.
Proven ability to work independently, as well as working as part of a team
Flexible individual with good interpersonal skills.
Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Company Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra