Quality Engineering Expert Job at CGI Inc – in Bengaluru, Karnataka
1. Determine the Scope of testing by analyzing the BRD, ISZ, IO, IOF & FSDs and supporting documents (requirement mapping)
2. Perform Functional analysis, scope of work and test effort estimation for applicable test activities
3. Analyze automation scope and tools compatible for testing based on requirement complexity
4. Apply guidelines / risk-based test approach by assigning the priority to the Test scenarios / Test cases/ scripts in Rational
5. Create Industry standard traceability matrix for requirement coverage and validation check points for maximum test coverage
6. Plan for test innovations, re-usable components and maintain the value add log in shared repository
7. Preparation of test artifacts- test scenarios matrix, test data requirement matrix, test cases/ scripts in Rational
8. Peer review of test artifacts – component Test Plan, Test Scenario Matrix, test cases/ scripts
9. Identify test data needs and logical day planning for core banking system and related interfaces for integration test
10. Present business review of Test cases/ scripts with subject matter expert/business for approvals/ to apply recommended changes
11. Create and review traceability matrix for each requirement in ADO
12. Keep Test Artifacts up to date in ADO and SharePoint tool based on change requests
13. Support automation activities for Batch and Services touchpoints
14. Develop SQL queries to validate extract data/ XML responses
15. Create test data in core banking system where extract is expected from core banking system
16. Create/ mock upload file when upstream system is not connected to carry out system testing
17. Support and review Test Reports
18. Identify Regression suites for future regression testing
Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: CGI Inc –
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka