Quality Assurance Engineer Job at XS CAD INDIA PVT LTD – in Mumbai, Maharashtra
This position involves working in the Software Development Team at XS CAD’s Global Delivery Centre at Andheri in Mumbai.
XS CAD’s Software Development Team consists of highly skilled software engineers with varied experience. As a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. In this role you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. This role involves ensuring our applications work correctly.
This job also involves the following aspects –
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs.
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· Display of positive attitudes like flexibility, collaborative nature and empathy.
· Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· 3+ years of experience as software quality assurance engineer.
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
ABOUT THE COMPANY
XS CAD, established in 2003, is a UK-based MEP (M&E) & Architectural Design & BIM Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the USA, Canada and Australia, our global reach allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the building services (MEP), retail, homebuilder, architectural and construction sectors with high-quality MEP Engineering Design well as Architectural Design and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
§ XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment which is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the Team Member as well as the Organization.
§ This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
§ Our well-designed office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
§ With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our Team Members on the latest tools & trends.
§ Culture of discussing & implementing a planned career growth path with your Leader.
§ Transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive.
We offer competitive compensation and remuneration policies. Compensation for this post will be in line with qualifications and experience. It will not be a constraint for the right match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees are allowed Work from Home.
Employees are given Mediclaim Insurance
- Do you have experience in Agile/Scrum development process? Yes/No
- Do you have experience in white box and black box testing? Yes/No
- software quality assurance engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: XS CAD INDIA PVT LTD –
Company Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra