Project Manager Job at GE Healthcare Patna, Bihar
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring & tracking all orders until execution is complete for the region
- Single point of contact for the Customers & internal stakeholders for the business units
- Managing the projects with a strong project management approach to ensure adherence to project closure deadlines.
- Coordinating with site planning teams to provide execution layouts / drawings including basic site layouts, electrical, HVAC & other similar drawings.
- Working closely with the customers & their vendors to ensure completion of activities as per agreed timelines to ensure completion as per the project plan
- Coordinating with the Sales & OTR / logistics teams for scheduling logistics & enabling deliveries as per regional commercial & logistics regulations.
- Working with product-application & installation teams for driving successful product installations.
- Understand revenue recognition guidelines & drive targets for the region in coordination with the sales & finance teams
- Work with the productivity team to identify and execute productivity initiatives
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Knowledge and understanding of International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues
Qualifications/Requirements: • 5+ years experience in field customer activities.
- Customer oriented.
- Field operational experience.
- Commitment to quality.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical background knowledge in electricity, mechanics, physics, civil works, building trade,
CAD, experience or engineering school
- Good knowledge of GEHC equipment business and local regulations for medical equipment.
- Problem solving expertise.
- Fluent in English. Preferred Qualifications
- Business understanding.
- Boundary less player.
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of social and local regulations, EHS rules.
- Knowledge of OTR systems.
- Knowledge in transportation and logistics.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
2. 4 – 10 years of experience working in construction project management preferably. Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point and Word
3. Basic working knowledge of softwares like AutoCAD and MS Project will be an added advantage
Quality Specific Goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Desired Characteristics: 1. Expertise in project management including handling of multiple parallel projects of varying scales
2. Lean Expertise, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology.
3. Good communication and analytical skills.
4. Ability to energize, influence and build relationships at all levels within the organization.
5. Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments.
About Us: GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: India;Patna;
Company: GE Healthcare
Company Location: Patna, Bihar