Project Engineer (Civi) Job at Sobers Estate Pvt. Ltd. – in Panchkula, Haryana
Sobers Estate Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring a Project Engineer to overlook building construction project. The ideal candidate shall be an independent worker and should possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project Management (Project Planning, scheduling, material/manpower/machinery arrangements)
- Execution and supervision of civil structural work, Finishing work, MEP work and interior work at site as per drawings, IS codes, standard specifications and Tenders/BOQ (from Layout to Handover the project)
- Checking quality of material being used at site in the field and site laboratory and of civil structural elements like Concrete, Brickwork, Plaster, Shuttering, BBS, etc. as per the required standards & specifications.
- Liaisoning/coordination with clients, sub-contractors and PMC for necessary approvals & decisions related to drawings, extra items, deviations, for smooth and on time delivery of project.
- Measure contractor progress and update bills as per the set contract/rates
- Execute as per the GFC drawings.
- Create work schedules and implement in a proper manner to avoid delays and costs.
- Update construction schedule daily and forecast weekly tasks and assignments
- Assign labors and contractors on site
- Supervise production and progress
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Construction Management: 4 years (Required)
- Panchkula, Haryana (Preferred)
Company: Sobers Estate Pvt. Ltd. –
Company Location: Panchkula, Haryana