Physics teacher for classes 9th-12th Job at 7classes – in Mumbai, Maharashtra
About 7 Classes – 7 Classes is a highly ambitious educational framework which believes in the core fundamentals of Habit, Heutagogy and Attention.Team 7 Classes believes that individual attention and customised developmental program is the need of every student. Individual development programs targeting the creation of next-generation leadership has been the new talking point in the educational fraternity.With due attention and case-centric approach, teachers are trained to guide the students to be self-driven and become self learners in the process. Individual development program managers are trained to understand the habits and interests. In collaboration with parents, the DPM’s are focussed on developing the right set of habits in the students from the early stages of the learning years. 7 Classes aspires to build a highly dynamic framework on top of the current education system, till the time it rebuilds a new system from scratch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach Physics to secondary students in CBSE, IGCSE, IB, SSC, HSC and ICSE curriculum as per standard
- Coaching students of IIT aspirants for getting into IIT/NIT
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Develop a sense of values and ethics in children.
- Passion for work and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships
- Taking doubt classes for students at the centre
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement and enhancement
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers and Daily Practice Worksheets etc
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Conducting extra classes as when required to help weak students or to give more grilling to good students.
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents and the management
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political and transparent atmosphere in the staff room/organization
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject
- Participate and contribute in all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office.
Interested candidate kindly ping me at my what’s app business – +91 82351 30044
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Role Category: Teachers Role: Lecturer/Professor/Teacher/ Private Tutor
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
What we have for you
-Cutting edge learning environment where you grow exponentially with friendly people and challenging problems
-Freedom to experiment with new technologies
-Informal work culture
– If performance will be good you can be hired for full time with 6lac – 8lac package.
Job Types: Online Interview
Hiring Process –
1. Personal Interview
2. Demo fixed with Teacher
3. Demo fixed with Students
4. HR Interview
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹9,578.00 – ₹60,457.00 per month
- teaching: 1 year (Required)
Company: 7classes –
Company Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra