Paramedic – Full Time, Fixed Term Job at Aspen Medical Surat, Gujarat
Provide primary health care, return to work, allied health care, emergency response and occupational health services to Santos 12 hours per day, 15 day on and 13 days off in accordance with contractual requirements
Work in‐line with Aspen Medical’s Clinical Governance Framework, provide an evidenced based, client focused and transparent service, incorporating advanced and extended clinical nursing care, and demonstrate decision making, including escalation, appropriate to the clients’ needs
Deliver RTO accredited training courses on-site including CPR, Low Voltage Rescue and First Aid;
Provide accurate reporting of work-related injuries and illnesses
Deliver health and wellness education programs
Develop relationships with the Santos HS&E Team and key stakeholders.
In this section
Why Join Our Team?
Experience, qualifications and documentation required:
- AHPRA Registration with no conditions or restrictions
- Qualified as an Advanced Care Paramedic or equivalent within a recognised Australasian Ambulance Service
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience as an Advanced Care Paramedic or equivalent with a recognized Australasian Ambulance Service, including experience with a Helicopter Emergency Medical or Retrieval Service
- 5 years’ experience as a sole clinician in a remote site
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Current Advanced Life Support
- HLTPAT005 ‐ Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing
- Previous experience within the Oil and Gas Sector is desirable.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Sachdeva on (02) 6203 9500.
Please apply below ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by COB Friday, 16 August 2019.
Company: Aspen Medical
Company Location: Surat, Gujarat