Node JS Associate Technical Lead Job at Zycus in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in theU.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore and Netherlands.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
7 Product Lines
Princeton, Chicago, Atlanta, London, Netherlands, Melbourne, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
USD 2 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
Skill & Experience:
Experience : 2 – 5 years
- Must have working knowledge of Node JS.
- Must have knowledge of any one Node JS framework such as Express.js, Hapi.js, Sails.js, etc.
- Understanding of REST API and MVC.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Understanding of Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT.
- Good to have understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID OOP principles.
Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Attractive compensation with a fast track growth opportunity.
Opportunity to work with a Young and dynamic innovative team of UI professionals .
Flexible and employee friendly organization.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka