NFRM Mgmt Reporting Job at Deutsche Bank in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Management of the NFR Reporting team including ensuring that all deliverables are timely and with best quality.
- Quality control of delivered data in accordance with set criteria and according to set timelines (e.g. ORM reporting production plan)
- Providing a clear point of liaison between NFR Reporting team in India and the Global stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of the NFR Reporting function and supporting the BAU operating model in relation to applicable risk
assessment and Risk reporting.
- Initiation of and cooperation in improving existing processes, e.g.: via Access, VBA, Tableau and workflows as well as independent
implementation of new processes
- Coordinate and respond to enquiries from business divisions and operational risk managers regarding quality issues
- Lead detailed discussions and build relationships with relevant stakeholders, communicating effectively across all levels of the
- Exchange specialist information with colleagues
- Provide support with urgent activities and Ad-hoc requests at short notice
- Lead and support enquiries from auditors and regulators
- Establish and lead an effective escalation management process
- Lead and help develop a strong team and nurture talent
You will have the following competencies and personal characteristics and experience:
- Experience managing a team, providing leadership, making decisions and escalating and managing issues
- Strong (senior) stakeholder engagement experience and ability to cooperate across a global team
- Solid understanding of Operational Risk Management principles
- Demonstrable success operating in a matrix environment that encompasses functional and geographical diversity
- Focused and self-motivated with continuous improvement mind-set
- An independent thinker who enjoys shaping a new environment
- An agile mind-set and ability to deliver quality at pace
- High level of reliability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to think abstractly, conceptualize complex process flows and connect the dots
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interrogate and integrate/ summarise large amounts of data to produce outputs
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and writing
- High level of precision in working style
You will have the following education:
- Post Graduate degree (Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Company: Deutsche Bank
Company Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra