Junior Research Fellow Job at Madras University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Post Name:Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts:1
Salary:31,000 (Per Month )
Experience:3 – 4 years
Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Depending on the number of shortlisted candidates written test may also be conducted to shortlist the candidate.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their application in the given format along with certificates and proof of research experience. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of DST-CSRI Project”. Appliation should be sent to by post to the following address on or before March 6th 2020. Dr. A. K. Munirajan, Professor and Head Department of Genetics Dr. ALM PGIBMS University of Madras Taramani Chennai — 600 113 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible candidates are required to submit application in the prescribed format only by post with all supporting documents.
Terms & Conditions
1. DST prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions. Positions are purely temporary & on contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
3. The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in the University, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
4. All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail)
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
Company: Madras University
Company Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu