HR Assistant Job at Chaitanya Consultancy services – in Sabzi Mandi, Delhi
Human Resources Officer responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
Hiring an HR officer? Sign up for Workable’s 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: From ₹25,000.00 per month
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi Sabzimandi, Delhi: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Chaitanya Consultancy services –
Company Location: Sabzi Mandi, Delhi