Front Office – Commercial Banking – Associate – Delhi Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in New Delhi, Delhi
MIS & internal reporting, regulatory submissions
Weekly/ monthly reports & decks for management updates
Local branch related submissions / reports/ MIS on business
Support & manage projects triggered by regulatory changes as well as internal requirements of the business.
Work in coordination with the regional business manager to support reports, MIS, data related to India business.
Track transaction pipeline and reporting, Create implementation requests & monitor progress.
Profile companies through financial and business analysis to identify opportunities relevant to our international capabilities
Generate pitch books and other marketing materials
Prepare presentations for senior management client meetings and internal business reviews
Support bankers to capture and track the client calling efforts/ reports
Track the KYC due report, latest business developments in order to prepare internal management reports/ updates.
Establish and maintain local contacts with Commercial Banking clients, working closely with the relationship managers to help support and coordinate client activities. Work with US based International team and Coverage Bankers to identify opportunities and increase wallet share of existing clients. Typical client requirements will focus on banking and transaction services, including cash management, liquidity and cross currency products & services
Support in sizing up market opportunity/ wallet/ new clients & overall pipeline development in consultation with the relationship managers.
The incumbent will manage the sales pipeline, book accurate and timely client call memos, and be responsible for preparation of proposals and presentations for existing and prospective clients, MIS, analysis, client and prospect lists, etc.
Support the implementation of client solutions, attend to client service requests, annual reviews of facilities, credit and portfolio statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting. and keep abreast of new product and relevant technology
Work with HQ team, CB regional and global client coverage and deal teams, Client Service, Operations, Product, and Legal to optimize product and service delivery to clients.
- Work on local and regional projects from time to time.
- Work closely with the relationship manager and teams on ground to help coordinate and support the servicing needs as well as sales requirements.
General Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 – 5 years industry experience within the institutional or corporate sectors, including a position in an analyst type role. Experience in client relationship management within these sectors would be a key advantage.
- A solid understanding of the Indian financial services markets, corporate banking products, debt products, cash management, trade finance, foreign exchange .
- Strong analytics, computer, power point/ pitchpro/ excel skills.
- Proven ability to work professionally and effectively across diverse product and service capabilities, teamwork
- Excellence in oral and written communication with proven strength for personal engagement
- Self-starting with clear results orientation and a capacity to operate independently, appropriately balancing short, medium and long term objectives
- Flexibility to co-ordinate and manage multiple transactions and processes contemporaneously ensuring delivery against deadlines, client expectations and business priorities.
- Ability to work consistently across different time zones and geographies, dealing with numerous stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self starter and team orientated. Attitude to learn & develop skills is critical.
- MBA/Degree Qualified in Business, Finance, Accounting &/or Economics
- CFA or CA is a strong advantageJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: New Delhi, Delhi