Content Writer Job at Fission Labs – in Fission Labs –
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 4 years of experience as a content writer
- You must have a broad understanding of the technology landscape, and the ability to reduce highly technical concepts into content that’s easily understandable by general audience
- You are someone who has prior experience publishing content in the public domain either for corporate or personal purposes. Examples of content include blog posts, slideshare presentations, youtube videos, etc.
- You are someone who is tenacious, energetic and self-motivated with a high level of commitment and passion for excellence
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You will collaborate with business and technical teams to author marketing content and make it print ready
- You will coordinate and prepare content for corporate communications including:
o Press releases, etc.
- You will manage branding activities on social media channels:
o LinkedIn, etc.
- You will repurpose content to suit various delivery formats:
o Webinars, etc.
- You will participate and lead initiatives in addition to core writing responsibilities as required
What we look for/Skills
If you can send us a rewritten copy of this job description to demonstrate your comprehension and creative abilities, that would be considered a big plus.
Nice to have
Technical Stack(Skill set)
Job Opening ID
Job Opening Status
Company: Fission Labs –
Company Location: Fission Labs –