CB_Risk Management_Analyst- Strategic Analytics (#AADrive) Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Bengaluru, Karnataka
1. Responsible for utilizing data analytics to evaluate various economic and real estate metrics and develop forecasts for portfolio performance.
2. Partner with US colleagues to develop actionable recommendations supported by data and research. These analyses are also used to influence lending strategies and to optimize portfolio performance.
3. Use a wide variety of internal and external “big data” sources, determine a meaningful analysis approach and create clear visualizations of conclusions.
4. Innovate and look for ideas to identify leading indicators of portfolio performance, market or economic weakness, blind Spots. Example – Use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze CRE market sentiment. Data sources can include research reports, listed companies earnings call transcripts, news articles etc.
5. Support risk oversight for Asset management Portfolio Transaction covering front end and underwriting.
6. Develop process efficiencies and automated solutions for Investor management and Off Balance Sheet (OBS) Strategy.
7. Leverage CRE industry, and capital markets research & data to provide key market developments. Use industry loan level data for loss analysis by GEO, LTV/ DSC, Product etcJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka