Capacity Planning Analyst Job at Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd Hyderabad, Telangana
- 3+ years experience in operations or business analysis
- Bachelors degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations
- 3+ years experience modeling data and/or statistical forecasting
- Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, or Python
- Solid understanding of SQL and Excel
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an exceptional analyst who can diagnose and solve complex business problems by analyzing data and providing recommendations, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Capacity Planning Analyst, Worldwide Capacity Planning team. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables them to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. They will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership.
- Forecast contacts and plan capacity for worldwide contact center network for Amazon customer service.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Manage short term staffing (4-6 weeks) and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple business and geographies.
- Build short/long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Master’s degree in Operations, Business, Analytics or a related field
- Experience with OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, or Microstrategy
- Experience in a device or digital industry
Company: Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana