BPO Executive Job at nstHr in B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal
A BPO executive has many tasks where the most important out of many is to ensure client or the customer’s satisfaction.
- The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
- Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should have good Oral and written communication.
- An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking.
- Should be a computer literate.
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
- Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
- Should also have a clear view of what the current market trend is.
For details call on @ 8582888155
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- BPO Executive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Company Location: B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal