AWM_ReEntry Program_ Software Engineering_ Bangalore Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Please refer to our ReEntry Overview page for further information regarding the Program
Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner. The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
The candidates’ background and interest will determine where they will be placed within the Corporate Investment Banking, Asset Wealth Management & Commercial businesses
- Individuals must be on a voluntary career break for at least two years in order to be considered
- Skill- JAVA/Python/.NET/ Big Data/UI Developers
- Location- Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in engineering with 5+ years of application development experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvementJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka