Assitant Manager -Finance &Accounts Job at Indigo Airlines – in Gurgaon, Haryana
- Sound knowledge of Ind AS.
- Exposure of working in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Evaluation of lease contracts to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and other commercials.
- Evaluation of other maintenance contracts to ensure compliance with terms and commercials.
- Hands on in computation of complex workings and interpretation of complex clause in the agreements.
- Experience of verifying & processing complex & multi variable driven invoices for payment to international vendors.
- Experience of statutory deductions and compliances of withholding tax and indirect tax requirement while processing the payments.
- Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Should have experience in dealing with A1 & A2 payment for import of goods & services.
- Strong aptitude of implementing and ensure compliances with internal financial control and company’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Settlement of issues and queries of international vendors on self-initiative.
- Experience of preparing various quarterly/half- yearly/ annually audit schedules for internal and external auditors.
- Ability to take end to end responsible for accurate periodic book closing and preparation of various MIS and reports for the management.
- Self-driven & motivated professional ready to take on challenges related to airlines sector.
- Team player.
CA/MBA with 3-4 years of Industry experience preferably in medium – Large corporate.
Should have experience in Record to report /FPNA but have strong understanding of Accounting concepts.
Should have strong in excel skills and quick learner.
Good communication will be required as need to engage in internal stakeholders across function
“IndiGo never asks for money for interview or hiring.
Refer to our job website – careers.goindigo.in or goindigo.app.param.ai for official job postings”
Company: Indigo Airlines –
Company Location: Gurgaon, Haryana