Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Bengaluru, Karnataka
The role will report into the India HL P&A Lead and dotted into the CHL Servicing P&A manager (US) and will have key responsibilities that include the following:
- Perform analytics related to P&Ls, forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators to provide concise and meaningful variance analysis
- Partner closely with the business to gather information, synthesize inputs and create value added analysis to understand/communicate key business drivers
- Create executive-level presentations that summarize results at various levels of the organization ensuring key strategy, financials and other priority items are communicated effectively through the firm
- Play a key role in execution of weekly and monthly forecasts, monthly close process, and annual budget process
- Manage and prioritize the requests and deadlines within the budget planning process calendar
- Update Walks / provide commentary on movements and present numbers and analysis on drivers to Senior Management.
- Partner with Dashboard team to develop dashboards with meaningful information, clean and artful design with a customer experience
- Contribute to externally presented analytics including quarterly earnings documents and investor related questions
- Conduct and problem solve ad-hoc financial analysis based on senior management requests
- Establish and develop business relationships across Home Lending and Servicing teams, including Revenue, Expense planning, MSR, Dashboard and Core P&A
- Drive the improved integration of reporting/data, forecasting, and analytics across HL line of businesses through process improvements and automation
- Partner with Forecast Automation Project Manager & Technical Teams to migrate to the next generation forecasting platform (DBC2 )
- Work closely with key partners, subject matter experts and senior stakeholders to develop and syndicate key content and ensure communications are consistent for Servicing and through the Firm
- 2+ years of experience in a reporting, financial analysis, or forecast modeling capacity
- Master’s degree in a Business-related field, preferably Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills with relentless attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization
- Ability to identify key issues, gather and analyze data to support hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations
- Good prioritization and organization skills, with ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Experience in analysis of financial performance, including variance commentary
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills – Mandatory.
- US Mortgage Banking / US Banking exposure preferred
- US Regulatory Reporting experience preferred
- Knowledge of advance tools like Tableau, Alteryx
- Proficiency in using Essbase cubes, data retrieval processes (required)
Should be comfortable with EMEA shifts
Note that the individual is expected to work in US shifts on critical days during monthly earnings and budget planning cycles to have more face time than normal with the US teamsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka