Junior Merit Scholarship 2023: Junior Merit Scholarship Amount. Junior Merit Scholarship Eligibility. e-Medhabruti Scholarship.
Table of Contents
What is a Junior Merit Scholarship?
The Government of Odisha offers the Junior Merit Scholarship under the ‘e-medhabruti’ Scheme, through the School & Mass Education Department. Odisha Sarkar gives 10,000 students financial assistance.
10,000 students will receive 3000 rupees annually through this program.
E Medhabruti Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Junior Merit Scholarship or E-Medhabruti Odisha|
|Department Initiated by||School & Mass Education Department|
|E Medhabruti scholarship 2023 Last Date||15 November 2023|
|Junior Merit Scholarship Eligible communities||ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/GENERAL/EBC|
|Junior Merit Scholarship amount||Rs. 3000/- Per Year|
|Junior Merit Scholarship Duration||2 Years|
|e medhabruti portal||https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/|
Junior Merit ScholarshipEligibility
- i. The student must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- ii. The Student must have passed HSC with 60% or more marks from an
institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, or Equivalent Boards, and
pursuing regular Class XI courses of 10+2.
- iii. The income of the parents of the students from all sources should not exceed
Rs.6.00 lakh per an~dm.
- iv. Students shall apply for the Junior Merit Scholarship in the year of Joining of
the course (Class XI) for Fresh and in Class XII for Renewal.
Junior Merit Scholarship Amount
Under the ‘e-medhabruti’ Scheme in Odisha, a total of 10,000 meritorious students are selected to receive a scholarship. Each selected student is awarded ₹3,000 per year for 2 years.
Junior Merit Scholarship Documents List
- Domicile certificate of Odisha
- Income certificate
- Marksheets and certificates of the last qualifying examination (HSC)
- Bank account details of the student (First page of bank account containing account number and IFSC)
- Higher Secondary School ID card/Admission receipt/Library Card/Letter of Undertaking
- The Aadhaar card of the student
How to Apply E Medhabruti| Junior Merit Scholarship Apply
- Go to www.scholarship.odisha.gov.in
- Old applicants directly sign in and the new applicants should Click on the‘Registration’button and fill in the required details to‘Register’.
- Navigate to the respective scholarship scheme i.e. ‘Junior Merit Scholarship‘.
- Provide all the necessary details and documents and submit the application form.
Junior Merit Scholarship 2023 Last Date
E Medhabruti Scholarship 2023 last date: 15th November 2023
The selection process for Junior Merit Scholarship 2023
Selection for the ‘e-medhabruti’ Scheme in Odisha is based on fulfilling the eligibility criteria and ranking applicants in descending order of merit determined by their HSC marks.
Junior Merit Scholarship Contact Details
Skill Development and Technical Education Department, Government of Orissa
Kharavela Bhawan Bhubaneswar-751001
E medhabruti contact number: 155335/1800-345-6770
Emedhabruti Emai Id:email@example.com
The State Government of Odisha initiated E-Medhabruti Program for all community students, who are suffering from financial challenges and pursuing studying.